CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free distilling masterclasses are available by advance booking at an agreed time/date – you must provide names and contact details for each attendee, whether they are employees or guests.
- Use of WHD Tasting Room for meetings is available by pre-booking time and date.
- For table reservations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01291 672947.
- We kindly ask that you respect other members and refrain from any inappropriate violent or abusive behaviour and any illegal conduct at all times.
- Members must book a table in advance of their visit to avoid disappointment. We can’t guarantee a seat or table, it is first come first served. Capacity and health and safety comes first, so if the distillery is full we might ask you to wait at The Mad Platter where you can enjoy your complimentary White Hare G&T while you are waiting for a table.
- Membership only available to persons over the age of 18, proof of age maybe required.
- 10% discount on our shop and 10% discount on our gin masterclasses.
- 10% off your final food bill at The Mad Platter.
- The Management reserves the right to reject any application at our discretion.
- Invite to ‘Members Only Events’, bring a plus one for any ticketed event.
- One complimentary event per year to enjoy free finger food buffet and plenty of gin.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice.
- Please note that we will hold your table for 15 minutes from the time of your booking. If you are running more than 15 minutes late on the day, please give us a call and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
- Your booking ensures that a table will be available to you for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Payment will be taken on the 1st day of each month.