Receive a 50cl bottle of distillery exclusive White Hare Gin and mixers every month, and enjoy additional membership perks, discounts and events throughout the year. Your first payment will be pro-rated, allowing you to enjoy all of the club benefits prior to receiving your first delivery.
- A 50cl (500ml) bottle of White Hare Gin plus Fever Tree mixers sent to your home address monthly
- Entry to the distillery bar area after 6pm, as members only
- 10% discount in our online shop
- 10% discount on Gin Masterclasses
- Advance notice of event & tasting ticket sales
- Complimentary White Hare G&T for each card holder when you visit the distillery
- Be the first to try our new expressions of gin
- One event a year for all members to enjoy complimentary finger food buffet & plenty of gin.
- Bring a plus 1 to any event/tasting/table booking
- 10% off your food bill at The Mad Platter Microbar & Kitchen
Members must book for a table on weekends. Before purchasing a membership please read our VIP club terms and conditions below regarding bookings and club rules. Purchasing a membership confirms your agreement to these terms.
VIP CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Members will receive a monthly gin box with a 500ml White Hare Gin plus 2 mixers as standard. We will home deliver the box to your address stated in your registration form, unless collection from the distillery is preferred. White Hare Vodka also available.
- Payment will be processed on the 1st day of every month.
- You member box will be shipped on the 15th day of every month
- If you join AFTER the 1st day of the month, your first payment will be ‘pro-rated’ ie you will pay for the proportion of the month that is left, enabling you to enjoy club benefits prior to your first delivery. You will receive the next available delivery (eg If you join on November 3rd, you won’t receive a member’s box in November. Your first payment will be pro-rated, and your next payment would be on December 1st and your first member box will ship on December 15th).
- If you are using a gift voucher for payment, ensure the option to pay using gift voucher is enabled in your account
- Your gift voucher will be used until the credit is used up, at which point your payment method will be charged.
- The bar area is members only from 6pm onwards on weekends. Each member is required to bring their membership card with them at all times.
- Your membership card (when issued) remains property of the White Hare Distillery, upon cancellation of your membership the card has to be returned to us without fail.
- Replacement cards available for a fee.
- The card and membership is strictly not transferable.
- For table reservations please email email@example.com or phone on 01291 672947.
- We kindly ask that you respect other members and refrain from any inappropriate violent or abusive behaviour and any illegal conduct at all times.
- Membership card entitles you to visit with a plus one.
- Members must book a table in advance of their visit to avoid disappointment. We can’t guarantee a seat or table, it is first come first served. Capacity and health and safety comes first, so if the distillery is full we might ask you to wait at The Mad Platter where you can enjoy your complimentary White Hare G&T while you are waiting for a table.
- Only Membership card holders will receive one welcome complimentary G&T on every daily visit. (Limit 1 per day)
- Membership only available to persons over the age of 18, proof of age maybe required.
- 10% discount on our shop and 10% discount on our gin masterclasses.
- 10% off your final food bill at The Mad Platter.
- The Management reserves the right to reject any application at our discretion.
- Invite to ‘Members Only Events’, bring a plus one for any ticketed event.
- One complimentary event per year to enjoy free finger food buffet and plenty of gin.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice.
- Please note that we will hold your table for 15 minutes from the time of your booking. If you are running more than 15 minutes late on the day, please give us a call and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
- Your booking ensures that a table will be available to you for a maximum of 2 hours.